0.93% More GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) Shorted Shares

June 27, 2018 - By Joseph March

GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) had an increase of its shares shorted by 0.93%. FINRA announced in June VEND’s total 500,700 shares shorted. The up change of 0.93% from 496,100 shares was reported. 2 days will cost VEND with 326,400 average volume to recover its former position. Float short on GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC is 1.87%.

The stock increased 1.24% or $0.028 during the last trading session, touching $2.288.Currently Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. is after 0.00% change in last June 27, 2017. VEND has 97,325 shares volume. VEND underperformed the S&P500 by 12.57%.

Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc., a franchise development company, operates vending machines and micro markets in North America, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico.The company has $153.51 million market cap. The firm and its franchisees operate approximately 3,000 vending machines and micro markets that provide natural and organic food and beverage products.Last it reported negative earnings. The firm was formerly known as Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. and changed its name to Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. in March 2016.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.





Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts' ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter: